After you have downloaded the FREE version - which can detect deleted partitions but is unable to recover them - to get full functionality, you need to activate it with a registration key.
To activate the FREE version, you do not need to re-install software. You do not have to re-scan hard drives to detect deleted partitions. All you have to do is enter the registration key and continue working with the software registered in your name. You may purchase a registration key from our web site or from many third-party re-sellers.
When typing the Name information, be careful to spell the name and e-mail exactly the way you specified them while purchasing the registration key. Any variation will cause product activation and registration to fail.
You can activate and register FREE software in one of two ways:
- In the main window, from the Help menu, choose Enter Registration Key...
The Enter Key dialog box appears:
- If you have not purchased your registration key yet, click Buy Now! to go to our web site and purchase it online
- In the Name field, type your Name for a Personal License or type your company name for a Corporate License
- In the Key field, type your registration key, or you may copy your registration key and paste it in this field
If you are using the FREE version, it can detect deleted partitions. You can inspect
and verify its content , browse files on it. If you try to recover a partition,
the FREE version limitation dialog
- If you have not purchased your registration key yet, click Buy Online to go to our web site and purchase it online
- If you have purchased your registration key, click Enter Key. The Enter Key dialog box appears. Follow instructions in number 1, above
After you have activated and registered the product successfully, you may continue with recovery of the partition being detected previously.